Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches). Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia. Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss. Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on. Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized. Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
- Extensive Soft Tissue Applications:
- Fibroma Removal
- Gingival Incisions and homeostasis
- Removal of pathologic tissues
- Crown Lengthening
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic lesions, and ulcers of the oral cavity
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, and inflamed soft tissue with periodontal pockets.